Monday, August 22, 2011

Year Three Begins (aka Little Man is Two)

I need to be more consistent with this blog. In the nearly two years since I started it, I've only posted sporadically. There are times when I think I should have hosted my blog on Blogger (and if I could figure out how to export it, I might consider returning there) because it's linked to Google and more easily found. But this blog isn't necessarily for readers but is more of an online journal.

Tonight I'm tired so I'm keeping it short.

Little Man is Two. His birthday was August 14th. I can't believe how FAST the first two years have gone.

Here are the stats.

Height: 36 inches (90th percentile)

Weight: 30.2 pounds (80th percentile)

Head Circumference: 19 inches (50th percentile, I think)

One year ago, he was 25.5 lb and 31.25 inches—so he's gained almost 5 pounds and grew 4.75 inches. It's interesting how it slows down. I'm told that the difference between 2 and 3 is more subtle. I guess I'll find out over the next 12 months.

In other news: we finally got family photos taken.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment