Friday, March 23, 2012

Ch-ch-changes!

I can't believe it's been two weeks since I've posted. I'm behind once again with keeping up with my blog. Not sure why, since I've had the opportunity. But I guess it's because I've been trying to keep up with Little Man and my mom and have been feeling quite stressed and unmotivated.

But I have big news.

Dude got a new job and starts on Monday, April 2nd. The best part is that it's in New Jersey and is less than 10 miles away from our house. He won't be commuting for 4 hours per day and he'll have more time with Little Man (and me) and hopefully will feel more relaxed with all the extra time. It's also a promotion and pay increase. So hopefully this is the start of something positive for our family.

*I* also need to find a new job. It's time and with the economy as it has been, I really have to get my tush in gear to help better our family. I should have been looking more seriously for months, but I haven't.  So I've decided April 1st (Sunday) is the day to get myself back on track. It's going to be hard and it's very scary, but I'll do what I can to better secure our future. If I don't, we'll be in trouble. If I do, we'll be OK. It's that simple.

I'm not cut out to be a SAHM/WAHM combo. I need to be one or the other. I wish I could stay at home but even with the cost of living as it is in our area, I can't. Plus we have debt. More than I care to admit. So a new job is in our best interests.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment