Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Astrology ... Hmm...

I was perusing a site, from a posting on a friend's Facebook page, called Zodiac City and some of the Aries and Leo traits had me nodding my head (as I'm an Aries and Little Man is a Leo) and other scratching my head. Especially the bit about sleeping (for Little Man)

I wholeheartedly agree with this graphic:



Yep. I am probably too forgiving but before I forgive, I generally hold a grudge for a while.

This one I'm wondering about. Is my child NOT a typical Leo child? While I agree with the first two, he has no issues crying and when tired he fights sleep. While he is generous and shares with me and my husband, at school sharing is rough. Though is that because he's nearly 4? And I guess he has several friends who are girls. We shall see how he evolves.

No comments:

Post a Comment