Tuesday, August 14, 2012

THREE!!!!!

Yes, once again I have sadly neglected this blog. Only two posts in 3 months... I promise I will update this week as a LOT has been happening in my life.  However, the main thing I am going to share today is...

LITTLE MAN TURNS THREE TODAY!!!!!!


I can hardly believe how much time flies!  I blogged HERE about his birth back in 2009. I can't believe my 9 lb baby is now a 37 lb boy. He is so big. He is talking up a storm! (And last year I was panicking about all sorts of things.) He is a super sweet boy who sleeps in a BIG BOY BED and has given up naps about 95% of the time. He loves his mommy and daddy and his dog, Casey.  I have such a sweet, special boy.  Everyone who meets him, loves him. He is just that engaging. 

He doesn't go for his well visit until Friday, so I don't have any stats yet, but I can share his likes.

  • Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
  • Little Einsteins
  • Doc McStuffins
  • Jake & the Neverland Pirates
  • Octonauts 
  • Toy Story (1-3)


So, basically, anything DISNEY!  He does watch far too much TV.  And he LOVES animals! We had his 3rd birthday party this past Saturday at the Turtleback Zoo in West Orange, NJ. It's a great zoo and he had a fantastic time!

Here is the collage the Picture People created during his 3 year photo shoot a few weeks ago. (I bought the rights to the CD, so I'm sharing "legally". He is such a ham!


Happy 3rd Birthday, Little Man!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment